Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Holiday Help Please ISO Christmas brain teaser??

Posted by katclaws_mo (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 18, 10 at 1:02

Hello everyone, I am looking for (actually I'm not sure what they are called) but some printable Christmas quizes?? brain teasers? logic games?? match up game??? party ice-breakers??? NO CLUE HERE

They are sort of a quiz that by the process of elimination you have to figure out the answers. I'm sorry I'm not describing this very well.

I have one about Santa's Reindeers. Clues are given as to what color barn each lived in, what their favorite toy is. Who ate which cereal, their favorite drink. Which color barn in next to each other. Then you have to figure out what order they all belong.

Does anyone know of a website, where I could find some more of these (whatever they are called)????
Thanks in advance & Happy Holidays or in my case it's Holidaze ~~~ katclaws

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Holiday Help Please ISO Christmas brain teaser??

I think you are looking for the word "trivia". ;-) Google something like "Santa, trivia, games". Substitute "Christmas, reindeer, snowman, etc." in place of "Santa" and I suspect you will get more hits. Here is a quick one I found.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Trivia

o

I believe the term is "logic puzzles".

o

Thank you for your replies! I will try searching with your suggestions.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here