Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of my Craft Show Items...

Posted by sjarz (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 07 at 23:35

Thought it was about time I showed you all some of my crafts for my upcoming show in November...
my tree elves, cinnamon ornaments, 3 of my plaques and one that was just funny that i didn't paint....

Here is a link that might be useful: my crafts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of my Craft Show Items...

would so love to see your crafts, but I can not open your album please check and tell me what I need to do.
oddie

o

oddie,

you have to join snapfish,which all you have to do is fill in the info on right side of the page.

sjarz,

cute things good luck at the show.

Stacie

o

oh...I don't want to join another place...dang.
I'm sure they are beautiful!!

ginger

o

I love the tree elves!! Never saw anything like those before. Sorry, it's the only pic I can see and I don't want to join snapfish either. :( ~Anj

o

Sjarz I would love to see your craft but dont like the idea of haveing to join somewhere to see them, could you post your photos here so we can all enjoy seeing them!
oddie

o

Shoot, I thought it would open for y'all - did anyone save that excellent tutorial on how to post pics on here? I can't seem to find it....
thanks, Suzan J

o

Hey sjarz check out the painting fourm theres a few post on the frist page talking about posting photos, then come back and try agine, will be waiting!
oddie

o

Dear Admin, would you please delete this post as I have finally figured it out.
Thank you
SJARZ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here