Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Getting ready for Christmas!

Posted by grandma_bonnie (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 9, 07 at 22:29

I do farmer's market every week 'till the holidays come - then I do shows too. I came up with this idea for this year - I have eight shows this year and if nothing else, it'll keep me focused... Get your business cards made with your name, phone number etc. and on the back (I use a 2x4" label) of your business cards - make a list of all the shows you will be at to hand out to everybody you see! Not all the information - just enough to get them interested - they can call you for the particulars - just the name of the show and the date... Give them to everyone you meet! Let's give ourselves the best chance possible to make it the best holiday season ever! it's handy to hand them out while in line at the different stores, craft stores, heck even walking in the parking lot and every cashier I see...I sell at a local market every week so I elected to make the labels to stick on the back of my business cards -

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Getting ready for Christmas!

What a great idea Bonnie!!!

o

I would love it if someone gave me their card with a list of craft shows on the back! I know I sometimes miss craft shows just because I don't know about them.

Bonnie, we would love to see pics of your craft booth if you'd like to share. I'm in southern Calif., are you anywhere near me? I'd love to know about your craft show dates.

Luvs

o

My goodness, your are the late bird - or is that early bird? lol I live in Paso Robles, in central California. I'll get a pic of my booth - the list is for everyone, but I get the most benefit from it - good memory - just short... My shows this year are from an itty bitty town, Bryson-Hisperia to Santa Maria and Morro Bay. Thank goodness my last show is December 14th, but I also sell at out local Farmer's Market right across the street from a historic hotel where there are tourists so I'll be at it 'till the bitter end - and then some TIME OFF! Well, time to get back to making my real money maker - the neck coolers I'll be selling at the Mid State Fair this year - have to make at least 3000...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here