Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello! I'm new :-) kind of!

Posted by craftyshe (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 4, 07 at 22:16

Hello! I use to come here a long time ago! Just saw it was a free forum again so I thought I would join.
I love to do crafts.But I don't have much time anymore because I work.

I'm a teachers aid & I work in Kindergarten.So I do do crafts with them!

Hope to get to know some of you ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello! I'm new :-) kind of!

Hi Craftyshe, glad you came back to the forum. There are lots of great ideas posted here, and some of the nicest crafters around. Luvs

o

Welcome back :)

Do you have a new screen name? Around what time were you around here? I was here back around 2000/2001. I started posting back here about a year ago but really only started coming here more frequently in the last few months. Things are starting to pick back up again....

~Leslie

o

Craftyshe, I am a newbie here, but I want to say welcome back. Before I retired I was also a teacher's aid. The school system changed our title to Educational Assistant, but didn't add any pay to the new name. (LOL) I like this forum and I also play on the Junk Garden and Trash to Treasure sites. I'm glad you decided to re-join.

o

I think I have only posted here once or twice but I can't pass up giving you a hearty WELCOME!

o

Nice to have you back! Don't recognize the screen name. Do tell what name did you post under previously.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Hi Craftyshe, glad to have you come back. As I just said to another that rejoined, I've been in the forum for a little over a year now and I just love it. You too, I hope you can post some of your creations with us. Some on here have children and they'd probably appreciate seeing something new to make with their own little ones.

Sal

o

Hi Craftyshe! I teach preschool, so please be sure to share any neat Kindergarten crafts you might have!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here