Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween Frankie and Witch

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 07 at 20:40

Cut a couple of Halloween things out and painted them. Made one of the Frankies out of 3/4 inch wood and the other out of thin wood. Might use one in a black grapevine wreath and the other one on a Happy Halloween sign to hang on my side yard gate.

Please notice the cookies in the Witche's hands--my kinda gal!

Just click on the pics to enlarge them.

Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Frankie and Witch

Ohhhh look at the cute Frankenstein! (...I say, probably taking my life in my hands by condescending to a giant reanimated monster...) But really, his face is just adorable!

--Jenn

o

OMG luvs they are sooo cute! all the detail! how do you do it
all of your painting projects are exceptional!
would take that little witch with a very good spell to help me LOL!
Oh yes love cookies!
happy crafting
oddie

o

I have that book! It's been years since I picked up a paint brush. You did a great job.

Tami

o

Tami~ come paint with us!! We'd love to have you over on Decorative and Tole Painting forum if you want to start up again!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Decorative and Tole Painting forum

o

Tami, Anj and I discovered that we both have that book too. Easy projects, how about pulling yours out and doing a project with us? Like Anj said, we'd love to have you join us on the Painting forum. ;o)

Jenn, I only paint "friendly" monsters, so not to fear! LOL The things you say are so cute.

Oddie, thank you for the nice compliments--the key is just to find cute patterns to follow. Trust me, if I learned to paint--anyone can do it!

Glad you enjoyed seeing them. I keep meaning to paint more often but let the time just get away from me. Guess I need to have more self discipline! Then again, I AM retired--no boss, no schedule, no rules---NO PAY! LOL

Luvs

o

They are cute, Luvs. Very good job :)

o

Thanks, Sweets, I enjoy painting the simple cutesy ones--they make me smile--and don't take too much time to complete. I don't have the patience for complicated projects. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here