Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Button Fairy

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 12, 08 at 17:47

This was just so cute I had to make some! This one has my youngest grandsons pic, he's wearing his blue bicycle helmet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Button Fairy

I didn't know you had a blog...

I joined as a follower..

I spent lots of time there tonight...LOL...I need to go to bed.

I'd love to blog but don't have a clue how to get started...

The Button Fairy is adorable...You always have such cute things...

patti

o

Thanks so much Patti :) I hope it's okay to tell how to start a blog here. I wanted to for a long time, and finally had to figure it out for myself,lol! No help from the younger generation!So if anyone needs some help, here goes....and I'm still learning myself :)
I went to blogspot.com.........if you click on my blog, up at the very top on the right, it says "create blog" and "sign in "..So click on the "create blog". You'll create a "google account".....Just follow the directions it gives....it gives you choices for layouts, etc. It's very easy to add pictures, you can just get them from pictures on your computer, or from pictures you find on different sites. A lot of people create different blogs for different interests...like crafts...another for cooking...another for just a daily journal. I decided to just put it all in one blog,lol!
I hope you create your own blog, and let us all know so we can follow! I hope a lot of Garden Junkers start their own blogs!!

If you need some more help, I'll try to help any way I can :) Good luck and it's going to be great!
Cherry/Kudzu

o

Sooo cute!
thanks so much for shareing all your beautiful crafts!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here