Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soso_gw

Bottle of Boos *Pic*

soso
17 years ago

This is a Picture of my version of a bottle of Boos.

I usually don't make haloween items for shows but have some lighted things this year and thought these would

fit in nicely.

Comments (12)

• toomuchglass
    17 years ago

Adorable !!!! What a cute idea. Can I be nosey & ask what you charge for them ??? :)

• soso
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Still trying to decide.
    Thinking about 7.95
    What do you think???

• toomuchglass
    17 years ago

That's reasonable. No wonder they are selling !! In my opinion - I think you should mark them up - maybe just by a dollar. I've seen absolute JUNK selling for $7.95 and these are far from junk !!! Before you listen to me though - think about where you are selling and what kind of people will be going through - maybe your price would be better . I wish us crafters had a crystal ball ~~~

• soso
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I like to leave my customers with the feeling of getting a good buy for their money and the quality of work.
    I'd rather charge $1 less and sell more of them.
    It's a hard call.....

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

OMG! That is too clever! I love it. I want one! Bet they will sell great! I don't sell crafts, so don't worry--I am no competition--but I would love to make one for my DS & DIL. Are you buying empty bottles to make them? Is the glass "frosted" inside or out? That is so cute. Luvs

• artisticattitudes
    17 years ago

I luv them,,,ask her about all the other beautiful bottles she does......

• soso
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you for the compliments

Luvtocraft,....and all others, feel free to copy ant of my crafts. There is no new idea under the sun, juat a tweek on some other idea.

We get bottles from bars or wineries or order new.
    If you know someone who buys wine, ask for their bottles.

I mix mod podge and a very few drops of white paint to
    sponge them and give a frosted look, then seal with water
    base varnish.....paint ghosts and bats.

a 20 clear light string. I drill holes in the bottle to insert lights, but for a gift, if you can't drill the hole ,you could put the lights in from the top

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Thanks Soso, I appreciate your sharing that information with us. Your's are really cute. Luvs

• iowagirl2006
    17 years ago

How many times did I have too look at that before I caught on! Bottle of "boos" = bottle of booze! LOL - too funny!!

They look very nice - I hope your customers catch on faster than I do! LOL! I am sure you will sell out of these - people really decorate for Halloween now!!

• Terri_PacNW
    17 years ago

Those are adorable. Well done!

• minnie_tx
    17 years ago

These are adorable!!

• nikki_nj
    17 years ago

Very cute! I'd buy one at $7.95 - $10.
    That'd be cute idea in a mason jar with yellow lights, like fireflies.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths