Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fall arrangement

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 11, 08 at 15:44

I had so many fall flowers and leaves that I decided to make an arrangement in a basket. I took 2 pictures, one from the front and one from the side. I like the side view better LOL. I wonder if I should have given the basket itself some color?

fall arrangement 1

fall arrangement 2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fall arrangement

Your fall arrangement is very pretty. It sure would look great in the center of my diningroom table. Do you need my address? LOL

o

Oh no, the basket is great in the natural color brings out the yellow in the leaves! Since you don't have a lot of other yellow that is perfect to set them off. It looks lovely sitting there on that bench!! Jan

o

I love the basket exactly as it is, it's beautiful :)

o

I love the colors. Don't ya just love fall....

o

sorry lindaohnowga, I cannot part with it LOL. sunnyca, I left it right on the bench. Took some wire to secure it so it wouldn't blow away. Actually, I've added a few more flowers since posting the pics. I put in a few more yellow flowers, added some small rust colored sunflowers and placed a large pumpkin on the opposite end of the bench. Thanks kudzukween, I'm leaving the basket as is. leveta, yes, I definitely love Fall, and it's because of those beautiful colors!!

o

I soooo love your arrangement! beautiful colors, and the basket looks great the way it is, lets the eye see your beautiful flowers!
oddie

o

thanks oddie! I still find myself adding another flower or fall leaf LOL. I'm not going to touch the basket, just leave it as is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here