Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Sweets and other Prim stitchers

luvstocraft
16 years ago

I bought a Country Sampler magazine at Walmart the other day. I thought about the neat stitcheries Sweets does when I saw the towels on pg. 160. Have you seen them Sweets? I think they are so neat. Nice way to display your stitcheries too.

Luvs

Comments (2)

• sweets98
    16 years ago

I haven't seen those. I don't really usually look through too many magazines, though. I have been trying to stitch on different things. I only started just doing small framed pieces but I'm learning more and more as I go. I really LOVE stitching, I just never seem to have enough muslin around, especially now that I know I can paint it any color and make all sorts of things!

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I know what you mean--painting it is much faster. I have a cute one that is only half finished. I sometimes pull it out and work on it a bit here and there. I am not very good at needlework, so don't really love doing it. I do enjoy seeing it though. If you see the mag, you might take a look. They are checked towels with little muslin stitcheries on them. I thought they were really cute. Luvs