Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hi need some ideas for cheap easy kids crafts

Posted by mojojojogrlnj (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 3, 07 at 13:33

i am being sponsored to do a kids craft clinic...i am going to do the jiffy pop thing (easy cheap)any web sites that have free temps anyone has would love to get addie...then I need one more easy cheap idea for the kids to make...ages probably 4-10ish any and all ideas welcome! I have until nov 12 so it has to be holiday related thanksgiving, xmas, and new year thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hi need some ideas for cheap easy kids crafts

Check out the responses to my inquiry farther down on the page re: crafts for homeschoolers. Several web sites were mentioned. I've checked out most of them as time allowed, and there are a lot of good ideas. Crayola.com is one where I found several things to pass on to my DIL. I put
orgnaizedchristmas.com in my favorites. Don't remember where I found it recently, but I look forward to checking it out further. Hope this helps! Have fun :-)

o

When I was doing daycare, we made some really cool ornaments. I bought clear glass ball ornaments. The kids dripped a little bit of 2 different colors of glass paint into it. I taped the top shut and they gently rolled them around on the floor until the inside of the ball was completely covered. To dry them I removed the tape and layed them upside down in egg cartons to allow the excess paint to drip out. After dry, I replaced the hanger piece and we tied ribbons to the tops. They really turned out neat, looked like a marble finish.

o

Here's a wonderful thread all about kid's crafts ---

Here is a link that might be useful: kid's crafts

o

How many kids do you expect and how much adult help will you have? Do the kiddos need to be able to do everything without help?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here