Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gift ideas for twins and a 10 yr. old?

Posted by orchardcreek (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 21, 11 at 13:14

Hi... anyone have any quick, easy to make simple gift ideas for twins (a boy and a girl) who will be 1 yr. old, and their 10 yr. old brother?

They actually get spoiled rotten by both sets of grandparents, so their parents said no gifts necessary, but I'd like to do something personalized and/or homemade for fun.

Thanks!

Anna
http://www.orchardcreekfarmsite.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gift ideas for twins and a 10 yr. old?

For the ten year old you can take nice new one dollar bills and tie each one up with a ribbon and then put in a small box.
I've done this and it is well received.And the kid will be careful how he/she spends it not wanting to spend the last one.
the one year olds wont know the difference so somethin like talking books from the Dollar store

o
RE: gift ideas for twins and a 10 yr. old?

Not so sure about gifts to make. My 9 and 11 year old boys like to make stuff, but we don't call it crafts. They don't want anything made by me. Both boys love duct tape and love to make their own duct tape wallets or use it to do other fun stuff

I loved the hooded towels for my kids when they were little.

My kids loved photo albums even when they little. They loved looking at pictures of themselves and other family members. My oldest child took his to daycare. You could put togther some of the really inexpensive albums for the little ones to carry around. You could do something a little nicer for the 10 to.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here