Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kudzukween

Some Yard Sale Goodies

kudzukween
15 years ago

I got some of these Friday and had some already from previous yard sales. There was the best yard sale...I bought all kinds of craft goodies for a quarter a package, some were a few packages for a quarter. Like these quilted muslin angel wings, 24 of those for a quarter, and will go with the heart quilt cut-outs my sister bought me at a yard sale, and the fabric yo-yo's I bought at Hobby Lobby for .75 on clearance. All I need is a great idea for making the angel. I have a bog of bits and pieces of crochet and tatting to use in it, too. There were about 6 packages of silver plated charms-butterflies,cherubs,wings,angels,birds,etc- and 1 package of 24 gold plated charms-maybe 8 or more charms in each package, for a quarter a package. These vintage long white ladies gloves still in the original package for .75. Pastel feathers to go with some doilies I have that I want to make dream catchers with. A cup with some old buttons and costume jewelry. A set of 3 lights I'd like to use with some Starbucks frappucino bottles to make a Fall light display. A lot of stuff that's not even pictured!

Suggestions would be wonderful!

Kudzu/Cherry

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!