Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toilet tube snowmen treat or gift holders

Posted by lindaohnowga (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 14, 07 at 12:46

These were such fun to make. They could be elves, Santas, or whatever you choose to make. Feet are painted cardboard heart shapes. Fill tube with candy or small gift before tieing the hat shut.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toilet tube snowmen treat or gift holders

Cute! Are the hats made from felt? These are adorable favors!

o

So cute. Would be great for little favors for kids too. Hmmm, better start saving those toilet paper rolls. Love all the cute little faces. Luvs

o

Very sweet, I could see grandparents bee-lining to those as a little extra for their grands...how much would you sell something like that for?
Suzan J

o

It funny how such a simple thing can turn out so cute !

o

The hats can be made of felt or fleece. I don't do craft shows any more, so have no idea on the pricing. I just make my things as gifts for my loved ones.

o

you are having toooooo much fun!!

o

another cutie! looks like your on a roll, keep them commming love seeing them.
Oddie

o

Oddie --------- "on a roll" .......... ROFL !!!

o

I'm going to make these to wrap the dice games I just ordered! It's a fun dice game to play with any age, called LRC or Left Right Center and it costs under $5 to buy! It will look great in the snowman wraping and will fit perfectly! Thank you for sharing!
Now off to my machine to embroider on toilet paper! Now that would be a matching gift!

o

The holders are so cute. Would you mind if I made some like them for my Grandkids too? Cute idea.

o

What a cute idea!!
Becky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here