Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Witch's Boots

Posted by shysue (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 2, 08 at 12:33

I just wanted to show you the witch's boots I made for the girls I worked with before I retired. I try to make them a little something for each holiday. I made a small single boot as a sort of ornament and a set of two boots to hang on the door knob. I got the pattern and instructions free from the SkullBlossom blog.

Witch's Boot Small

Witch's Boots

Here is a link that might be useful: SkullBlossom Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Witch's Boots

Great! I was just looking for a pattern for witches boots... I saw a sign the other day.... If the shoe fits... then the boots were hanging under it... lol.. I am always saying that to my daughter... we both got a 'Kick' out of it... I'm off to make my sign & boots...
Thanks for sharing...
Missy

o

Very cute, like the sign on them!! Thanks for showing us!! Jan

o

You did a great job on your witch's boots. They look well worn. Did you use safety pins instead of buttons? They sure look cute. Thanks for the link to the pattern too. Luvs

o

OMG! love them,you did a beautiful job! wish I was on your list! now if I was a sewer I might give these a try, you did a beautiful job of displaying them also, TFS!
oddie

o

Those are soooooo cute. Thanks for sharing the blog with us too.

o

Those are great! Can someone give my the web site address?

o

Gracie, below the last picture is a sentence that says "Here is a link that might be useful: SkullBlossom Blog". If you click on the words Skullblossom Blog, it will take you straight to the site. :^)

o

Your boots are great and I bet they will be out every year. I also love the sign that says "These boots were made for haunting." It fits them perfect. Did you make the lizard bowling ball? How fun, I love finding bugs at yard sales for my frog that says no bugs allowed. I place big bugs close by that I put out in the summer in one of my planters.

o

I thought I left a comment the other day...! I'll do another and watch the other show up..hehe.....I wanted to say Thanks for sharing! and I went to the blog and got the pattern and read it a while and left her a nice comment,too! Those rusty pins look perfect for this project.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

o
RE: Witch's Boots sign

here is my sign... its hanging by my front door... hint hint... lol...
halloween sign

o

Ohh, soo cute! Thanks for sharing!

o

I sooooo love this boot...am trying to get a head start on my fall/xmas stuff.....does anyone have any free patterns for witchs boot? and a hat? THANKS A ZILLION!

o

Here is the site that has the free witch's boot pattern.

Here is a link that might be useful: Witch's Boot Pattern

o

thanks shy.......perfect......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here