Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Craft Sideshow

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 14, 08 at 11:53

Desided to do a little fall sideshow of my craft, the mummy noddler is new, you know I had to try makeing one.
enjoy!
oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Craft Sideshow

I loved all your photos. I wish I was as talented :) :)

TFS

o

When you are a gifted painter you can make anything look GREAT....it is evident by your work
It is delightful

o

where do you all get the springs?

o

Oddie,
I just love seeing all you awesome crafts.. they are soo good and nice.. very well done.. Thanks for sharing with us..
Huggybear

o

Wow, what a crafter you are! I love the Mummy,by the way:)

o

Wow those are GR8 ,i love the pumpkins!! Is that one pumpkin from a tide jug??
Kathi

o

I really liked your jugs What a great canvas to work on

o

Great video! So many cute things! Mr & Mrs ghost, the mummy, what a great use for springs! Neat that you recycle the laundry jugs also, I need to have my mom save me some Tide containers (I'm seriously allergic to it)But my bottles are skinny so wouldn't work well & blue or white ugh! Thanks for sharing with us!! Your faces are so cute!! Jan

o

Thank you! I know alot of you have seen my fall crafts in old post, but thought there might be a few who have not.
you can paint on just about anything, when I seen the orange degt bottles I knew there was a pumpkin somewhere hideing, kinda hard to find now as all the bottles are small,the nose is a wooden knob and the bottle was painted a better shade of orange, filled halfway with sand so it wont blow away.
heres a photo of the jug for better viewing

Photobucket
you dont need alot of tatlent, just a will to try!
in my area you can find the springs on any back road LOL!

thanks agine
oddie

o

It's just not fair that 1 person could have so much talent and imagination, lol. I think you got my share. These are great, I love them. Keep posting the pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: my blog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here