Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mummys

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 16, 09 at 11:40

My grandson and I made these for his class party, saw the idea on the net and did my own thing, was fun at frist but gosh have 30 total to make! but atleast iam crafting agine.
heres a link to the site incase you would like to make some.
Happy Crafting
oddie

Mummys

Here is a link that might be useful: mummys

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mummys

Those are really cute. You would have to plan in advance to have the toilet paper rolls. I've been saving them for my 2nd graders teacher. Now that I've switched to Scott Brand, we don't have as many.

o

Very cute. Congratulations on crafting again. Good that you are training the next generation as well.
kathy

o

OH Oddie, Those are so cute. His class is just going to love them.

o

Those are the cutest little mummies I've ever seen!! Kids will love them!! Jan

o

that's so precious! and wow, I'm like ya'll, I have toilet paper tubes in a walmart bag somewhere around here...and wiggle-y eyes! all I need is white crepe paper! Thanks for sharing oddie, and I bookmarked the site to check out the whole thing :D

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

o

Thank you,didnt take long to save up the rolls, have all males here, but gosh they use more paper then women, havent figured that one out! you can also use paper towel rolls and cut them, or wraping paper rolls.
on some I painted the rolls white frist, didnt like how the brown color showed thro, the rest I left the little bit of paper on that no one seems to be able to use, helps and saves time trying to remove it, just a hint in case you want to make some.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here