Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm an oldie but kinda new!!

Posted by dee_ok (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 07 at 10:36

I used to post here ages ago......b4 it went to a paid forum. Recieved an e-mail from a friend & decided I better pop in. I guess I need to introduce myself. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 36 years (on the 18th of this month). I have 3 grown sons & 1 furbaby. I do most kinds of crafts except knitting & painting. I am currently into beading, a little leather work, gourd decorating (mainly staining & beading) and making jewelry. When I am not crafting I attempt to clean house. LOL! With just the 2 of us now it is not nearly as time consuming as it used to be. I love to bake.....quick breads are my latest choice. Made 2 loaves of banana walnut bread yesterday. YUM!!!!

Ok. I am done now. I really just wanted to say Hello & I am glad to be back.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm an oldie but kinda new!!

Dee, welcome back to you from a newbie. I haven't been here very long, but it looks like this forum is starting to pick up. Glad you decided to come back to play. I am liking it around here!

o

Hello and welcome! Glad you came back. Can I come over for some of that great bread?! ;)

o

Oh, good...you popped in :) I'm so happy that I decided to look you up yesterday! Sometimes you loose people out there in cyberspace for good and sometimes you find them again!

Back years ago, I talked via e-mail to another crafter here and I lost touch with her. I went into a new forum, introduced myself and there she was! She remembered me! It's nice finding old friends!

Hope you stick around :)

o

I also remember you. Glad to have you back!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Thanks for the warm welcome back gals.

Nice to meet you shysue!! You really aren't shy are you? :0)

quidam - the bread is going fast you better hurry. LOL!

sweets98 - I am really glad you looked me up. I would never have known this forum was free again. :0)

Evelyn-craftdiva? Is that you? I remember you also!!

It is good to be back.

o

Welcome back Dee. I've been on the forum for a little over a year now and can say I just love it here. Folks are the best around and the creations are top notch. Hope you can share some pics of your projects, we sure do love the pics.

Sal

o

Oh my goodness.......are you the one I always called "Dee Dee"? Great to see you here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here