Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to store/display a wedding bouquet?

Posted by foodonastump (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 8, 13 at 10:25

I recently ran across my wife's wedding bouquet hanging in a seldom used closet. It's in good shape, and as we've got our 10th coming up this winter I thought it might be nice to do something with it. In my mind I was thinking of something similar to a glass cheese bell. Does something exist for such a thing? Other suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to store/display a wedding bouquet?

yes, they usually call it a cloche. Might want to check with the people on the Holidays forum because they use cloches to display all kinds of stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: Holidays forum

o

Thanks! I think that word gave me enough to go on. Too many interrelated forums here, didn't know where best to post.

o

Congrats on 10 yrs together & still thinking about pleasing her & doing something nice with her bouquet! It looks great! She's lucky to have such a nice guy! Wish you many more years together. I had a terrific guy for only 23 yrs so glad we took vacations & got along so terrifically as that's all he got. True love just gets better as years go by & the little extra thoughtfulness will be so appreciated, You could put these under the glass & then have some fresh flowers low around the bottom of the glass. Don't forget a card expressing how you feel!! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here