Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
oddie

Posted by deb_from_pa (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 10:15

can't find your snowman nodders you made last year.....i want to share them with friends on my craft board..thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: oddie

Deb, here is two more that wasnt on the post bumped up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
to early for the bunnie but wanted to show her to you.
on the second photo the one to the right is a angel cant tell in the photo very good but she has wings made of lace and a halo of moss, if you have any questions I will be glad to try and help.
oddie

o

Oddie, I hadn't seen the bunny before either. I am a bunny junkie, so that really caught my eye. Looks like you used terry cloth, but what is on the spring? It almost looks like terry cloth too! So very cute--all of them. I love the happy little faces. Luvs

o

Thanks luvs, yes its terry cloth, I used those cheap wash cloths you buy in packs, since they are thin they are eaiser to wrap around the styrofoam balls with less bulk, the spring I sprayed white then used the fake snow like on the snowman lightbulb I posted, its not the normal kind you see in bags, got it at a junk store, no name on bag so I cant tell you what its called.
oddie

o

Oddie, Love ,love, love it !!
The bunny and snowman .... very cute idea

Here is a link that might be useful: Crafty Crafts and Decorating Ideas !!!!!

o

Oddie, I tried making the bunnies last Easter. Mine did not look nearly as pretty as yours. You do such good work.

o

Thanks! giftguru and shysue, glad you liked them, I am sure your bunnie was cute, I have seen your crafting! give the snowman a try, they are real fun to make, with endless ideas
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here