Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snowman popcorn wrapper for leveta

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 19, 09 at 10:04

Hi leveta, hopefully I did this right, I croped the image and resized the snowman part to 5x7 if printed out on a normal size paper landscape format, should be enough to go around the popcorn package,trim to fit how you like.
heres a photo of it

snowman popcorn wrapper 8x10

now I am lost as to rather you can just click and save the photo and print out, brains not working right and hubbys not here to ask,maybe if you dont know someone else might read the post and let us know, if not I will try agine.
Happy Crafting
oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE:printing Snowman popcorn wrapper for leveta

its me agine, desided to try printing the wrapper, heres what I did, right click on photo will take you to my photobucket, right click agine and hit save image, I saved to my briefcase,went to my briefcase opened photo and printed it on windows picture and fax viewer, or if you have a print or photo program you can print from there.
fit a popcorn package size 4 1/2X6 1/2 just fine after triming, hope that was the size you want, I think they come smaller but not sure.
oddie
Heres a link to a photo of one a crafter made incase you want some ideas, hope they dont mind, there so cute!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: cute popcorn wrapper

o
RE: Snowman popcorn wrapper for leveta

Thanks abunch oddie...Do you just white card stock?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here