Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

Pumpkin and scarecrow bed springs

oddie
16 years ago

Since I have a bunch of these springs figured I better use them.

couldnt get a good photo of the pumpkin, to much glare, anyway what do you thing

Oddie

Comments (14)

• shysue
    16 years ago

So cute! You are so talented. I have some old springs I have been wanting to do something with. What did you use for the heads and are they glued to the springs? Love them.

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! the scarecrow is a wooden ball and the pumpkin is styrofoam, wraped in tissue paper with watered down glue, yes I do glue everything on them, e6000 and some hotglue to hold till the other dries.
    oddie

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Very cute again Oddie. Not only do you come up with great ideas, but you always make them look so cute. Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

How cute!! Sure wish DH wouldn't have gotten rid of my springs! :( ~Anj

• evelyn_craftdiva
    16 years ago

Those are so coooooool!! Great job as usual.

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! glad you liked them, you guys always say the nicest things! and give all the crafters encouragement, I would share if we lived close, Iam sure postage would be aufull since they do weight a bit, in my area you can find them on just about any back road LOL!
    oddie

• minnie_tx
    16 years ago

Will you stop it Oddie???

Everything is so darn cute!!

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry minnie, you know us crafters cant just stop! its in our blood! when we have a idea cant stop till its done. LOL!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• lindaohnowga
    16 years ago

Those are both so danged cute. I've never had any bedsprings to use in crafting, but sure enjoy seeing how you have used them.

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Super cute Oddie. I love 'em!

Sal

• Deb_from_Pa
    16 years ago

oddie,
    LOOOOOOOOVE THEM! I actually showed the pics to my friends on my board to show what they could make with bedsprings........tried to email you to ask you but couldn't find an addy to email ya..hope ya don't mind!

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

dep from pa, Iam honnered that you like my bed springs enough to want to share photos!
    I understand how others fell when there crafts are stolen and used as there own idea, another reason why I dont sell crafts to much to have to go throu! althoe I admire the crafters that do sell, its just to much for me, sorry I get carried away, anyway feel free to share my photos, just so everyone knows the bed springs were not my idea, I just did the crafting.
    oddie
    forgot to say if you put my name in a search on this fourm you will see the snowman noddlers I made last year.

• Deb_from_Pa
    16 years ago

thanks.if ya ever wanna come to my board, just email me.we'd love to have ya!
    i am going to find yer snowman stuff now.LOL

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for the invite! I do read other fourms, have seen your name so I know I read yours, might have been where I frist saw the bed springs, but cant remenber right now, had to be one very! clever crafter, even my trash to treasure mind would not of thought of these LOL!
    oddie

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida