Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

painting ornaments

paintingfool
15 years ago

I have this posted on the Tole and Decorative Painting forum but thought you might like to see them too. These are wood ornaments you can purchase at the craft stores - some have the faces outlined, others are blank but with a little bit of imagination, you can still make them pretty. The first ones are snowmen blanks - I originally thought they were Santas with a long beard but couldn't figure out why the head was so big - until my girlfriend told me they were upside down and were actually snowmen!! The Santa with wire connecting the pieces is about 8" long, a bit big for an ornament. The long skinny snowman is large craft sticks from Dollar Tree ( they will have jingle bells hanging from the bottom). The rose is a blank disk which will have tear drop acrylic crystals and ribbon hanging from the bottom. Sometimes you have to add things to something so plain like blank pieces of wood, but with a little ribbon, a few snowballs, bells, and beads and they turn out really cute. The spoon will have beads on a piece of wire wrapped around the handle, couldn't scan it with those beads.

{{gwi:1481788}}
{{gwi:1481789}}
{{gwi:1481790}}
{{gwi:1481791}}
{{gwi:1481792}}

{{gwi:1481794}}
{{gwi:1481795}}
{{gwi:1481796}}
{{gwi:1481797}}

Comments (5)