Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My polka dotted Halloween pumpkin

Posted by swelldesigner (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 3, 08 at 9:33

I made this pumpkin using basic black paint and a pouncer. I've seen several ideas online and in mags for this, so it's not an original idea or anything, but I thought I would share...

me and polka dot pumpkin

Anyone else seen some clever pumpkin painting ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My polka dotted Halloween pumpkin

How cute. Thanks for sharing your pumpkin with us.

o

cute pumpkin! sorry have none to share but if you do a search so many comes up, so fun to do I am sure, TFS!
oddie

o

Nice, I like it. I'm always ready for a change. I also like the white pumpkins, not with black dots, though.

o

Very nice. Kudzukween did pumpkins with stencils with her grandkids. Go to the post about curtains from sheets & click on her site. it's at bottom of her post. There are lot of decorations under "Holidays" but they are mostly store bought pumpkins but you might get some ideas. Last yr my DD needed to get pumpkin carved in a hurry so just typed in something like "Pumpkin carving" & got some really great results. Good Luck! You'll enjoy this site, lots of nice folks here! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here