Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fall door deco

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 1, 07 at 9:07

My dad has been wanting something fall to put on his front door, needed to be flat and something that wouldnt get in his way getting out the door, hes 81 and has caught things on his coat and has almost made him fall a few times, kinda to cutie but guess it will work.
Happy Crafting
oddie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fall door deco

It's really cute Oddie and how sweet for your dad to ask you to craft things for him!! My dad wouldn't notice my craftiness if I stuffed it up his nose......unless I hot glued a live fish to it. ha He's totally into fishing. So is it painted, fabric, wood?? How'd ya do it...spill! :) ~Anj

o

Oddie, how cute! Do tell us what it is made of. You always do such a good job.

o

Super nice Oddie, that's really cute. I agree, how nice of your Dad to ask you to make him something.

Sal

o

Thanks a really cute sign, Oddie. I know you say you don't paint, but that sorta looks like painting. I'm with Anj, how'd you do it? ;o) Luvs

o

Awww, How sweet of you!!! Great job, I love him!!!

o

Thanks everyone! glad you liked it, at a yard sale I found the replacement parts to one of those canvas chairs, cant think what they are called, but this is the back part, I did paint the canvas part, and also the pumpkin, but the scarecrow and the leaves were cut from cardboard and painted and put on with that foam back tape so he sticks out some, it is a real cute pattern, I had saved in adobe, I copied the link incase anyone would like him, I know I didnt pay for the pattern. so maybe its still free.,hes called ozzie scarecrow.

http://www.handdidstuff.com/fallwinter.html

I know luvs, it is painted but in my way, LOL!
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

He's very cute Oddie, you did a good job on it. You know me, I'm always on the lookout for more painters! ;o) Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here