Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweets98

Some of my older fall decorations...

sweets98
16 years ago

The "Oldies" from this forum may recognize some of this stuff. I didn't have a camera back when I made these ('01) but I talked about them and some of the crafts were popular around here back then :)

Can you tell I was into recycling stuff into crafts? I did that ALL of the time back then. DH would get so angry because I had a huge stash of tin cans and jars all of the time under the sink! LOL But, hey, they were free and it kept me out of trouble!

Pumpkin made from a jar lid. I have a girl and boy scarecrow, too but they are the same as the CD scarecrows so I didn't take another photo...

{{gwi:1481652}}

Witch. She's made from an old glass candle holder. Her hat is made from old scrap jeans that I painted and hot glued together.

{{gwi:1481653}}

Scarecrow. Just like the witch...

{{gwi:1481654}}

Can pumpkin.

{{gwi:1481655}}

Ghost. The head is a tuna can, the pieces hanging down are pieces from an old Wal-Mart bag, spray painted with some white paint.

{{gwi:1481656}}

CD scarecrows. They look a little jumbled from being in the box. I had pumpkins, too but they are all missing their noses and my glue gun died...so they're still packed away.

{{gwi:1481657}}

Another scarecrow, made entirely from painted denim pieces from more old jeans.

{{gwi:1481658}}

Sign, made from top from ice cream container!

{{gwi:1481659}}

Pudding cup pumpkins...there are more throughout the house...

{{gwi:1481660}}

Pumpkin made from porch railing spindle. My father gave me a whole bucket of these once, left over from cutting some down to fit on the railing of a house he was working on...

{{gwi:1481661}}

Comments (6)