Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
something for you prim crafters

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 1, 07 at 8:36

saw this site on another fourm and wanted to share in case you havent seem these cute free projects! I love the tags, they look so cute attached to fall decorations
enjoy
oddie

http://www.btwtnews.com/store/WsAncillary.asp?ID=10

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: something for you prim crafters

Oddie~ that link wouldn't work for me, but I played around with it til I made it to the site. I love all of those, especially the tags!! Very cool site. Thanks. :) ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: btwt freebies

o

Thanks anjabee for the live link, wonder why some works for some and some dont, thank goddness for computer smart people like you, I have it on my list of things I want to learn to do.
oddie

o

Oddie - you have to "preview" the message when you are the OP (Original Poster), then you will see a spot to add the URL and the name of the link, just below the Message Box.

When you are not the OP, but just posting to the thread - you will automatically see the Optional Link URL and Name of the Link boxes below the Message Box, without previewing.

I love all things from PrimMart - and Beneath the Willow Tree is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

o
forgot

I forgot to add -

You just copy the URL from the page you are wanting to link and paste that into the Optional Link URL box. Then you just type whatever you want to name it in the Name of the Link box.

o

Thanks for the link. That was a new one to me!

o

I also particpate in the PrimMart forum and have seen Between the Willow Tree before but thanks for posting this again. I get so busy with all the forums, crafting and everything else there's just not enough time to do it all.

Sal

o

you are welcome!
Thanks iowagirl for the leasson, I will try the next time I want to post a link, I need instruction in simple form for me to follow, looks easy enough
Thanks agine
Oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here