Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellysgarden

used valentine's boxes

kellysgarden
14 years ago

looking for used heart shaped valentine's day boxes. i have a wedding on valentine's day and have a project that i need them for. HELP!!! kelly

Comments (26)

• maximavswife
    14 years ago

Not sure if you have one local but try Xpedx. They have tons of stuff you didn't know you needed including all shapes of boxes at very reasonable prices. Otherewise try listed on the wanted section of your local craigslist or freecycle.
    Kath

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

I poke around. I may well have a couple. Anyway, I'm sure we'd all love to see what you do with them when you find them. Remember to post a pic!
    kathy

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

thanks kathy. let me know. kelly

• oilpainter
    14 years ago

Check the craft stores, or even where they sell cakes. I saw some heart shapes at Walmart in the craft department the other day

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

What are you going to do with them? I might have a couple that are fancy ones. I can look in a day or two how many do you need?

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

thank you oilpainter and minnie tx. i would like to have 6 boxes. my wedding is a valentines day theme and i am going to use them on my candy buffet table and also for bride and groom chocolate covered strawberries. my colors are red and white. and i'm trying to stay with a heart theme. thank you again for all the help. kelly

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

I'll be sure to look tomorrow
    If I still have it i have one that is like a tuxedo tht would be great for the groom

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

that sounds great minnie. thank you sooooo much. that will be really cute. i can put the bride and groom strawberries in that kelly

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

I can't find any, sorry :( Unfortunately with the state of my crafting things, that doesn't mean I don't ahve any. What is your deadline? My mom keeps everything. I could looK her house next week.
    kathy

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

I will take some photos tomorrow and you can see what you can use
    Minnie

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

we are getting married on valentines day kathy. we still have a while so no hurry. and minnie i look forward to the pictures. thank you all for the help. kelly

• mariend
    14 years ago

Check JoAnns, Hobby Lobby and even the $$ stores. Or if you have a candy store in your area, ask them. Also where they sell cake supplies. Places like Smart and Final. or other stores that sell retail and wholesale . Even though it it Ghristmas, look in the sale area.

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

Here is a photo of four boxes that I have that you can use if you want to

Here is a link that might be useful:

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

minni, thats awesome. i would love them. do you have an email address? here is mine. kelrobinson@neo.rr.com get ahold of me so we can make arangments. thank you sooooo much. kelly

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

an email is on the way

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

i sent you an email minnie. i just wanted to say thank you again. kelly

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

I'll try and get them out on Monday

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

Tomorrow for sure
    was out of town today

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

The box went out today parcel Post let me know when it arrives.

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

sounds good minnie. i sure will. thank you so much. kelly

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

minnie, i received the boxes. thank you again. you such a sweet heart. kelly

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

Thanks I'm glad to know it got there and I hope you can use what I sent.

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

Kelly post a pic of what you do with them! And best wishes on your upcoming marriage.
    kathy

• kellysgarden
    Original Author
    14 years ago

thanks ladies. and i will post pic.s.kelly

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

I forgot to ask if you can use the little heart lamp??

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

kellysgarden

How are things going for the Wedding" Keep us informed

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting