Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Printables...

Posted by leveta (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 17, 09 at 2:34

Does anyone have the link for the printable snowman popcorn holders...Thanks...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Printables...

I looked for it but no luck. Is it a container that holds popcorn? do you have a pic of it?

o

It's a printable snowman that's printed on cardstock. No I don't have a pic...

o

Havent seen one you can down load for the popcorn but heres the one for a candy bar, saw a photo of one done for popcorn but no printable for it, should be easy to make one useing this idea since all the paper would be white, except the snowman part, if you need help makeing the size let me know and I will see what I can do.
Happy crafting
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: snowman wrapper

o
RE: popcorn

Here one for a santa.
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: santa wrapper for popcorn

o

Oddie the snowman is the one someone sent me. I don't have a printer and was going to send the link to my DSD to see if she would print me a few. Is there anyway you could size it to fit the popcorn? Thank You so much. I'm pretty computer illit. when it comes to stuff like this...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here