Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crafting With Neckties-Wearable Art and Gifts

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 29, 09 at 1:57

Check out what I've been working on...a skirt for my granddaughter, and I used the other half of each tie to make roses, flowers and later will try headbands and purses!
See photos on my blog, and I'll make tutorials if there is any interest:D
These are cute, and will make very nice Christmas gifts for any lady or girl on your list for only pennies...all you need are some ties(free, usually!) and some pin backings or barrettes!
kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crafting With Neckties-Wearable Art and Gifts

I commented on "trash to treasure"forum. You will love these!! Once again Cherry did a great job of "saving something to reuse!! Jan

o

I made a necktie rose tutorial to share! Please come check out photos and how-to's!
cherry/kudzu

o

I made a necktie tie tip daisy pin tutorial. Make some for gifts!
cherry/kudzu

o
Great gifts!

Lots of great ideas on your blog!! Love the hankie envelopes too! Thanks for the tutorials! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here