Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Renuzit crafts

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 4, 08 at 0:59

does anyone do the Renuzit crafts I used to when crafting I just threw away about 6 empties and felt very guilty I'd be happy to save and sent the next batch to anyone who does this craft.
I gave away all my instruction leaflets when I did my craft room purge.

Here is a link that might be useful: Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts -

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Renuzit crafts

Hi Minnie, I still have one my sister had given me. It's a porceline doll head and hands with a crochet skirt and hat. I keep it in my guest room which is decorated with lots of roses and lace items.

I remember the ones we used to make with felt that were very cutesy little things. I think allot of homes are decorated in a more contempory style now, so those are not as popular as they once were.

Maybe some creative person can come up with some new ideas for them, like turning the tops into bells to decorate the christmas tree or something. Hmmm, you could also drill a hole and insert a light, maybe use them like a garland on a mantle or tree. I'd love to see any that someone has made.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here