Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Needing help please.

Posted by kessy56 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 0:49

Hope I can explain this: needing a source for metal charms that have a hole in them from side to side to string on a wire for making bracelets. I'd like to find them with words like "faith" "hope" etc but they do need to have the holes from side to side instead of from top to bottom. Can anyone tell me where to find these? Thanks so very much if you can help! I have a friend who is going through a very rough time and I'd love to make her one instead of buying.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Needing help please.

Try www.orientaltrading.com or www.firemountaingems.com not sure if either of them carry the right kind for you, but are two good places to check. Good luck and I hope you find what you need!!

Jenn

o
RE: Needing help please.

I did find them! Thanks. They are called slider beads, wasn't sure what to type into a search but that's what they are.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here