Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween Decorations

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 3, 08 at 0:23

Thought I'd share some Halloween decorations with all of you great posters.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Decorations

Very nice!! love the green pumpkin!! The porch & patio are so nice! Does that house thing stay there all the time? Looks like lot to store! Great job decorating!! Jan

o

Did you make the ones on the table? They are sooo cute. Do you have a pattern?

o

OMG! you sure get into decorating, everything looks so cute!
the pumpkins on the table remind me of noddlers, wonder if the bed springs could be streached out enough to do something like that, TFS !
oddie

o

WOW, What awesome decorations you have. I bet the kids love coming to your house. TFS

o

Thanks for all your nice comments. Everything is stored away except the arch if I feel like decorating it for Christmas. We just built a 36x48 two story shop a few years ago for storage and it's full. I posted some of the projects I have painted over on the painting forum. Leveta, the pumpkins on the table are metal but I'm sure I could trace them and send a copy. Let me know. I don't know why bed springs wouldn't work for these. Great idea Oddie. Cheri, I hope the kids love coming to our home for Trick or Treating as much as we Love having them. We live next to a small town so only have around 150 children who come for treats. Some of the parents will stay and visit while others take their children and do more trick or treating. That's what's fun about being a part of a small town and friendly community.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here