Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some more Fall and Christmas boxes...

Posted by cheri_c (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 07 at 20:04

My friend came over yesterday and we crafted all day. Between the 2 of us we made 16 boxes. Here's a couple of the pics and the link for more.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: more crafting pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some more Fall and Christmas boxes...

Those are beautiful. Are the boxes stands or can they be used?

o

idesign, Some of them we used boxes just to elevate so we could take pics of them at different heights. Thanks for the compliments!!!
Cheri

o

Those are just the darlinest things. Ya'll done good!! A very productive day. There must not have been much gigglin or gabbin goin on to get all that serious work done. ;) ~Anj

o

Beautiful job! to you and your freind, how nice to have someone to craft with, I couldnt make that many in a month.
I looked at all your photos in the album, each one is just as special as the next, I assume you have a craft show comming ?
or alot of nice gifts.
Oddie

o

Cheri, you guys did a wonderful job and made a lot of progress!

I saw your stuff over at Prim Mart, too and now I know you post here, too.

o

Very nice! You have a good eye with arranging things.

o

Cheri, those are great! Are you selling at a craft show or online now? So good that you had a buddy to help, work is always so much more fun that way. Luvs

o

Cheri - They are really adorable - Did you make the snowmen or where did you get them? The candles - I have stained them to look old - is that what you did?

o

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Those are so pretty Cheri. I know a lot of time and work went into the boxes, Congratulations!

Sal

o

Thanks everyone!!!
Actually they are gonna be gifts. I work at a flower shop and my boss has never really did any crafting. So she has been wanting to craft with me. We really had a blast. I told her we need to make some for the shop.
Tammy, the snowmen mostly came from JoAnns. She painted her candle lamps brown and then rubbed it of while still wet and I painted mine black and then rubbed cinnamon on it while it was still wet.
Sweets, I've been seeing a few more people on here that I see on Prim Mart.
And Oddie, I know you could crank that much out. You do awesome work.

o

Very pretty!!!!

o

The people one your gift list are some lucky!!

How blessed you are to have someone to share this project, especially one who never crafted before. I am sure she will be hooked! And as a bonus....they will sell like hotcakes for her if you put some in the shop!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here