Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheri_c_gw

Some more Fall and Christmas boxes...

Cheri_C
16 years ago

My friend came over yesterday and we crafted all day. Between the 2 of us we made 16 boxes. Here's a couple of the pics and the link for more.

Here is a link that might be useful: more crafting pics

Comments (12)

• idesign
    16 years ago

Those are beautiful. Are the boxes stands or can they be used?

• Cheri_C
    Original Author
    16 years ago

idesign, Some of them we used boxes just to elevate so we could take pics of them at different heights. Thanks for the compliments!!!
    Cheri

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Those are just the darlinest things. Ya'll done good!! A very productive day. There must not have been much gigglin or gabbin goin on to get all that serious work done. ;) ~Anj

• oddie
    16 years ago

Beautiful job! to you and your freind, how nice to have someone to craft with, I couldnt make that many in a month.
    I looked at all your photos in the album, each one is just as special as the next, I assume you have a craft show comming ?
    or alot of nice gifts.
    Oddie

• sweets98
    16 years ago

Cheri, you guys did a wonderful job and made a lot of progress!

I saw your stuff over at Prim Mart, too and now I know you post here, too.

• quidam
    16 years ago

Very nice! You have a good eye with arranging things.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Cheri, those are great! Are you selling at a craft show or online now? So good that you had a buddy to help, work is always so much more fun that way. Luvs

• tammy_crafter
    16 years ago

Cheri - They are really adorable - Did you make the snowmen or where did you get them? The candles - I have stained them to look old - is that what you did?

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Those are so pretty Cheri. I know a lot of time and work went into the boxes, Congratulations!

Sal

• Cheri_C
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks everyone!!!
    Actually they are gonna be gifts. I work at a flower shop and my boss has never really did any crafting. So she has been wanting to craft with me. We really had a blast. I told her we need to make some for the shop.
    Tammy, the snowmen mostly came from JoAnns. She painted her candle lamps brown and then rubbed it of while still wet and I painted mine black and then rubbed cinnamon on it while it was still wet.
    Sweets, I've been seeing a few more people on here that I see on Prim Mart.
    And Oddie, I know you could crank that much out. You do awesome work.

• annielu
    16 years ago

Very pretty!!!!

• gram_NH
    16 years ago

The people one your gift list are some lucky!!

How blessed you are to have someone to share this project, especially one who never crafted before. I am sure she will be hooked! And as a bonus....they will sell like hotcakes for her if you put some in the shop!

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone