Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
craftylady_2006

OMG, I Have The Best News to Share

craftylady-2006
16 years ago

I received an email yesterday from an eBay crafters group who asked me to join their group. The group name is NEPG (New England Primitive Gathering). I am just so thrilled and excited about this (one day before my birthday, it was like an early birthday present). I had to call my Sis in OH right away and all I could say was "Oh my God, oh my God, you're not going to believe this!!" Here I always thought my stuff wasn't good enough and now I'm being asked to join this crafters group. I feel so honored. As I understand it, it's not required, but when I list something I put "NEPG" in the listing title and you can just type that in the eBay search box and the items listed by all the members of the group will come up. It'll mean more exposure on eBay. Ok, back to crafting....

I just had to share this great news with my friends on this forum.

Sal

Comments (15)

• shysue
    16 years ago

That is wonderful news, Sal. What an honor! I don't know why you thought your things weren't good enough. Everything I have seen that you have done has been excellent. Congratulations!!!

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

AN INVITATION !!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful !!!!
    Let us know when you list things so we can see it . I'm soooooooooo happy for you :) :)

• jenni_ca
    16 years ago

Congratulations!! The ebay groups are good.
    I am a member of two for boutique designers. One of the boards has over 500 members.
    It's always fun to share ideas and show off your stuff.

• kathleen_li
    16 years ago

Sal, that's wonderful news. Congratulations!!!

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Congratulations Sal, WE all knew your stuff was great--nice to know others think so too. Now go get busy and make more goodies! LOL Just joking. Luvs

• craftylady-2006
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you all for the nice comments, you are the best!!!

Sal

• sjarz
    16 years ago

Way to go! I guess you'll be posting less, since you have to make so much more stuff to keep up with the group??? I hope it turns out really well for you...CONGRATULATIONS!

• anjabee
    16 years ago

You go girl!! Yep, no surprise to us. Your stuff is always great. Congratulations! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Sal, just realized you had a birthday too, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

P.S. I "blabbed" and posted birthday wishes for you on a couple other forums too because I know everyone will want to chime in with birthday wishes for you!

Luvs

• oddie
    16 years ago

WAY TO GO!! you must be very prould! we all knew you were talented! now more of the world will know.
    Congratulations! and a late Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Sal, That is just such wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago

Congratulations!! It's so wonderful to be admired by your family and friends to be invited and accepted by your crafting peers is an awesome feeling!! I'll be looking for you!!
    I belong to an invitation only group on eBay and it is a fabulous place for inspiration, getting geniune feedback from others in your shoes or have been doing it longer!! Your gonna love it!!

Congratulations!!

ginger

• craftylady-2006
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Again, thanks for all the nice thoughts. They are truly appreciated.

No Sjarz, I don't think I'll post less here or the other forums. Honesly, I'm on here way too much some days. And yes I will be busy crafting for the upcoming show and eBay but isn't the rule "don't forget your friends" for I truly have made some wonderful friends in these forums.

Sal

• jaybird
    16 years ago

WOW, See I TOLD you that your stuff was GREAAAAATTTT!!!!
    Congratulations!!! Now we can say.."We knew her when......"
    Hugs to ya' gal!!

PS: I saw a saying today....for one of your cute Thanksgiving thingys "Gobble 'till you Wobble"...I have laughed all afternoon!!

• craftylady-2006
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Jaybird. I've seen the "Gobble 'till you Wobble" before. My favorite these days is: "We Don't Skinny Dip, We Chunky Dunk." LOL