Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My creations out of logs.....

Posted by cheri_c (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 4, 08 at 18:02

OK, I guess I got started posting and can't quit.
Last month I had our garden club members make these angels out of logs. Then I wanted one to hold a flag. I had been wanting to make a stickman, and I finally got it made. We live in woods, so I'm always looking for ways to create with logs. So if any one has ideas, please share them with me. This year I would love to make some big deers out of logs.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My creations out of logs.....

I love them . And am proud to say I have one of your angels on my porch .. THANKS AGAIN FOR MINE ,,

o

I've seen the log ones made into deer. They are so darn cute and seem easy to do. Never saw these (Angels) before. What a great idea..Thanks cheri

o

cheri, YOU'RE KILLIN ME!!!!! Love, love, love your angel!Especially the first one with the "halo"!
I've gotta make one of these ASAP! I have a pic somewhere that I saved of the deer you were talking about. They are another idea I'd like to do, too! But your angels are adorable! You really need to post these on GJ forum, the girls would go crazy-ga-ga over them!(don't know if that is just an Okie word or not, but we use it alot!)
blessings-sherri

PS-Did I say I loved them?

o

Me too Daisydal.... the angels are the cutest things ever!!! Thank you Cheri for posting them!!! I have logs, but no talent :^(

o

I sooooo love your angel! very clever idea, and soooo cute!
I to live in the woods and and have plenty of logs, have seen the deer made of logs, and also landscape timmmers, yours is the frist angel, thanks so much for shareing yours with us.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

Adorable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here