Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mad_about_mickey

Halloween ghosts

mad_about_mickey
15 years ago

Has anyone purchased the pattern or know how to make the 'circle of ghosts' for a yard decoration? This is a few ghosts made out of material that look like they are holding hands in a circle.....

Comments (11)

• missy11
    15 years ago

I was just going to post this same question too.... lol... I would love to know how to make it too... Could someone please share with us?
    Missy11

• Adella Bedella
    15 years ago

Herre is one set of instructions that I've found.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ghost Gathering

• Cheri_C
    15 years ago

This was also posted over on Garden Junk. Here is some of their answers....

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk

• missy11
    15 years ago

well I tried it... didnt do the circle... they just wanted to stay in line holding hands...lol... ( never posted a pic.. hope this works...)
    Missy11

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:190397}}

• missy11
    15 years ago

I havent decorated for Halloween in yearsssss! but I became a grandmother this year and well... i just had too... I am almost done, i just have to add the lights and "Henry" the dancing skeleton... My granddaughter should love it... she it only 4 weeks old...lol...
    (still learning how to post pic's... again hopes this works...)
    Missy11

Here is a link that might be useful: 2008 halloween decorations

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Missy, how cute all your decorations are! I love that big welcome sign and your huge Casper. What a darling grandbaby too! Luvs

• missy11
    15 years ago

Thanks luvtocraft, The little boy in the pic's is my God son which lives here in town and I get to see all the time... my granddaughter is only 4 weeks old and lives an hour and half away so I only get to see her on weekends... Very hard for me to stay away.... Its hard being a grandparent for the first time an not being able to be there when I want too.... maybe its a good thing for her( my daughter-in-law),,,lol,,,
    Halloween isn't even here yet and I can't wait to decorate for Christmas.... I enjoyed finding scraps of wood and cutting out the decorations and then painting them to give them life.... last weekend I got a great deal on some wooden christmas decorations that only need some new paint on them... I got about 20 pieces for five bucks... and they aint little piece.. well the 10 gingerbread man they are about 2 feet tall but well worth the money... Cant wait to show yall the pic's on the Christmas decorations....
    Missy

• Cheri_C
    15 years ago

WOW Missy, Love all your decorations.
    I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations you got. What a bargain!!!
    Cheri

• missy11
    15 years ago

One more appeared in the group....lol... Godson loves the...perfect height ghost... to play with...

• karabella
    15 years ago

Missy, what size sheets did you use for your ghosts? How tall are they? I can't wait to make some!

Thanks!

• missy11
    15 years ago

Karabella, the material I used was just scraps but I'm guessing about a yard each... the stakes were 3 feet....
    Missy

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living