Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It all started with a stupid painting on Ebay.......

Posted by talat (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 5, 07 at 16:03

I would like to find some cool ideas for an Earring Stand, I am all out of cool anything at the moment....maybe I'll make some Christmas gifts, or, tell my sister about it and have her make one for me. Why? you ask. It all started with BUYING A PAINTING ON EBAY, which in turn made me decide to redecorate my living room, which in turn made me decide to make my own roman shades, which in turn made me buy a ton of material on Ebay, which in turn led me to get talked into buying Hot Pink and Lime green towels for my white and black bathroom, which in turn led me into wanting to redecorate my entire bathroom, which in turn led me to want to try my hand at making a retro Hot Pink shag rug, which in turn.......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It all started with a stupid painting on Ebay.......

LOLOLOL....I've had days like that too!!!!!!
The best thing is to take two aspirin and lie down until the ideas go away :^)

o

OMG Talet ------- We're related ! LOLLL !!! I did the same thing just last week .... I ordered a shelf for my kitchen out of one of those junk catalogs that come in the mail. Well ........ that lead to redoing all my spices ....which lead to rearranging my whole food cabinet .... which led to cleaning off an unused shelf in my bedroom for the clutter under the sink ...

No wonder our work is never done !!!

ROFL !
Maybe if I live long enough - one thing will lead to another & I'll finally have my house fixed up !!

o

The problem is, is that I have never done any of these things before.....never....Thank God there are tons of sites to go to for guidance....gulp. In my mind I see myself as just whipping these things out....in my mind....as I progress I will post some pics, when I learn how to....can't be too hard.....I have books.....sigh.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here