Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where can i find used wine corks?

Posted by faithlovehope6 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 14, 09 at 15:48

i am trying to find used wine corks for all kinds of crafting projects. I am willing to pay for shipping.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where can i find used wine corks?

...try a good restaurant. They will sometimes save them for you.

o

type in wine corks and I have seen them someplace on line. Or contact a winery in your area.

o

I saw new ones at walmart yesterday. They are in the kitchen gadget aisle. I think it was 6 for about $4.95

o

I have a bag in my cupboard that I was saving for a friend and now she no longer needs them...think maybe 20-30 corks in there...you are welcome to them...let me know where to send them and I can put them in the mail for you..

o

Place a wanted ad on Craigslist.

o

Franny I would love to have the corks. but I can not find your email so please email me
faithlovehope6@yahoo.com

o

I just sent you an email....Fran

o

Not the 20-30 I thought..more like 110!!...getting them ready to mail to you...

o

I was going to suggest drinking some wine!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Great idea Barb!! :-)

o

Let me know if you need more, I have several bags full in the attic that I doubt I'll need. My email thru this page works fine, but to make it easier, it's pinkfeffers at yahoo dot com.

o

Call the wine distributors (try to find the best one as they fly all over the world and get some neat corks)for you area and other cities around you should you need alot, also wine clubs. I did a table top covered in glass and they were all happy to help. I agree with Barb...drink some and maybe relax in the tub with candles flickering.

o

Yup, a good Italian resturant will save corks for you. And some will even save wine bottles for you.

o

unfortunately i live in a small town, we do not have those kind of restraunts. and I can not drink i am medically not allowed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here