Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help! I need keys---

Posted by nonacook (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 6, 07 at 12:08

I want to do some innkeepers keys and some Santa keys. I cannot seem to find any skeleton keys anywhere. Do any of you know a source for me. I tried the Voy craft archives, and none of the links there still had keys. I also want them to be 'cheap'! I need at least a 100.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help! I need keys---

Here's a few sites I found.

http://www.factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1333_1376

http://search.ebay.com/skelton-keys_W0QQfromZR41

I'll be on the look out for you.

o

My husband cut out some "Santa Keys" for me on his scroll saw. They are cute. I will paint and decorate them and attach a poem that came with the pattern. What is an Innkeeper's Key? like from Bethlehem? Is there a poem to go with it?

o

Several years ago, I did the innkeeper key as my Christmas cards. I purchased my skeleton keys at walmart. I have seen them there since then.

o

Most hardware stores that cut keys keep them in stock....if you haven't checked there already. Then again there is the flea market another wonderful reason to go junkin'.
If you get desperate check out eBay.

good luck!
ginger

o

I was going to suggest eBay also. Factory Direct Craft Supply also has a site on eBay and the prices are a bit lower than their direct site.

o
Might be able to help you

Nonacook - I have a friend from eBay who gives me a good deal on things - she sells craft supplies. Let me contact her and she if she's got the skeleton keys and how much for each and for a lot of 100.

Do you have specifics for length or anything like that (color, rusty, black, silver, etc.)?

Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here