baby shower favor

Posted by blessedbygod (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 12:05

Photobucket Image Hosting

Here is the rose bouquet I made it was my 1st so I still need practice

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: baby shower favor

Those are really cute. I like how you individualy wrapped them. I've made them before but have always done them in one big bouquet. Great job on them.

o

Thanks, I tried to make the baby diaper wreath but had no luck it looks terible can someone help. I need to make a gift for my cousin's baby shower and I still can't come up with anything HELP!

o

Your "flowers" are very cute! I have made several diaper wreaths, what are you having problems with? I don't have one made up right now to take a picture but I can try to make one this weekend. Just let me know if I can help!
Amber

o

OK I could'nt make the wreath i made a combination diaper cake and bouquet and this is what came out what do you think?I need a little practice on my roses
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here