Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Christmas Swags

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 18, 08 at 11:39

I think I finally figured it out ..how to post pics on this site.. Yahoo!!!
I think you may have to copy and paste the address below to see the swags.. not sure..duh!!!!

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z82/route8joanc0904/christmas swags/?mediafilter=slideshows

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Christmas Swags

I saw them!!! Beautiful. One small suggestion... The green pine looking swags you used as a background... You put a lot of time and energy into the bows and the embellishments - maybe you could use a more realistic swag behind them - made to look more liek real pine. It seems to take away from the beauty of what you placed on top...

o

Thanks Grandma, I think this year I will find some different garland to use.. these were made on the quick as Christmas was right around the corner last year and I got this garland at the dollar store. I am looking now for new garland.. as I too was not happy with the garland. When I find my new garland I will make some new swags and take photos and post them.. I have already received several orders for swags for this year...Thanks for your feed back.. it is most helpful
Huggybear

o

You have to copy the third code down and put it in the message

o
RE: html

it says HTML code I just found that out

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here