Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheri_c_gw

Fall Decrating ideas...

Cheri_C
15 years ago

With a lot of people thinking about decorating for Fall, I thought I'd post this site. I just recieved an email form them today about some of their classes they have coming up.

I have attended 2 of their classes and have really enjoyed them. I thought you could look at the pics and get some ideas. I think the "Tablescape" looks very interesting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baker's Village Garden Center

Comments (9)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

I really like that tablescape too. Love the twine and the simple leaf on the napkin, and you sure can't go wrong with lots of candles. I hate to see Summer go in many ways, but have to admit I love the Fall decorations. TFS Luvs

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Thx for sharing that, Cheri! Those are very pretty! I agree, Luvs, I hate to see summer go, but the Fall decorations are always so colorful and pretty!
    (Cheri, glad to see that you posted! Can't keep a good woman down!!)
    blessings-sherri

• plainjane425
    15 years ago

Although I too, hate to see the Summer end..looking at these pictures cheri has got me 'Fired Up' !! Love the lovely wreaths and yes, like luvs...the simple twine & leaf napkin holder. Thanks for sharing.

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

Love those crafts. I'm looking forward to Fall! What a horrible hot humid stormy summer! Last year I bought some lightweight realistic looking craft pumpkins, small ones, at WalMart, for .97 each. I set them out on the front porch and it didn't take long before they were black and slimy. However, I will buy them again if they have them this year, and spray them with a few coats of clear sealer.

• daisydal
    15 years ago

kudzu, Just let them get black and slimy, then you will have them ready for Halloween!!! LOL!! Two decorations in one!
    blessings-sherri

• craftylady-2006
    15 years ago

I am loving that site Cheri, just look at all the wonderful eye candy to drool over. Thanks so much for posting this, I'm getting some good ideas from it.

I just can't give up summer just yet, at least not until it officially arrives. It was too hot to be outside too many days and I actually looked forward to the overcast and rainy days.

Kudzu, too funny on the black and slimy pumpkins. I'll agree with Daisydal, perfect for Halloween. Stick some of the black plastic spiders on them and you're all set. LOL.

Sal

• blessedbygod
    15 years ago

Here are some of my fall decoratios

• plainjane425
    15 years ago

blessedbygod...I love your decorations. What a lovely fall table. Your home looks so warm and cozy. Those are pretty dishes..I'm looking for ones in that color. That color works w/so many things. Very nice, and thanks for sharing.
    jane

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Hi Blessed, you're getting a start on Fall. Makes me want to get busy myself. Saw you're in TX, hope that Ike doesn't cause you any problems.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored