Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sammy The Scarecrow

Posted by jacquelyn (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 30, 08 at 10:24

Match book and recipe cards!
Thought I would share this cute idea maybe someone can use it...
I put a Ghirardelli chocolate square in each of the Matchbook covers
Its a free download... When you go to the site click on surprise
Enjoy!

This is the back of the Matchbook cover

Here is a link that might be useful: Senaca Pond Crafts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sammy The Scarecrow

This is a whole set that contains lot of things to print out!

o

Hi Jackie, Great to see you posting some of your wonderful creations. I love what Senaca Pond has to offer. I have saved this one, but I haven't made anything with it. Thanks for sharing!!!

o

That's a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

I think it'd be really practical at Christmas with all of those office mates/neighbors and such where you want to say "Merry Christmas", but don't want to spend much. You could also just cut the matchbook pattern and cut it out of cardstock and add a cute sticker. I'm guessing that would be less expensive than printer ink.

My kid's teachers are always asking for individually wrapped candy and small toys for the treasure/reward box. This would look cute with some of those "Good Job" or Star Student" type stickers too.

o

thanks so much Maybe I will do something this year!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here