Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Check Out These Earrings Made by SunnyCA

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 9:30

Here are some beautiful earrings made by member SunnyCA! I love the pearl ones!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check Out These Earrings Made by SunnyCA

OMGosh! These will be perfect for the Christmas season!

o

Since I'm computer challanged I asked kudzukween if she would help me out. She so nicely agreed. Directions for angels- they are 2 sizes. earrings & lapel pin or xmas ornament if you prefer. Will be posted mon. I got the pearl beads off of a xmas decorated vest, as I had'nt seen large rice beads before so might look at TS for supplies!!LOL We are making more bracelets mon. so will have pic for them thenalso. Jan

o

Directions for angel earringsSupplies: 32-3mm round pearls 8 rice pearls,2-6mm round pearls 2-15 in. length 26 ga. wire gold or silver colored 2 earring findings. Take 9 3mm beads &string on 1 wire, then take end of wire & go through 6-9 & run other wire through 2nd row so that wires are off to each side, thread on 3 beads & run opposite wire through& tighten next do same with 2 beads & then 1 ,now spread wires out put 2 rice beads on each wire on 1 wireadd 1 3mm round bead & string that wire thru 1st rice bead on that wire.string 2 wire thru 3mm bead that you put on 1st wire& thru 1st rice bead on 2nd wire. Pull tight after each step. The body & wings or arms are now made. Hold the 2 wires together & put on head bead (6mm). Twist the wires together using a pliers to make it tight& form loop &attach & wind end of wires around top of head twice & cut off & make smooth. Do a 2nd 1 & enjoy your earrings! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here