Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prim Pumpkin bowl filler free pattern

Posted by sweets98 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 12, 07 at 8:55

This was posted on another board that I visit. It's really quite simple and I thought maybe some of you would be interested. If you don't like the grungy look, that's okay, it's all in the staining! Just don't use the coffee stain! :)

From what I get, they're just large yo-yo's, stuffed with a stick added to the center! SIMPLE!

Here is a link that might be useful: Prim Pumpkin bowl fillers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prim Pumpkin bowl filler free pattern

I just downloaded that pattern last night. I'm gonna give it a try!!! Thanks for sharing.
Cheri

o

Thanks from me also for sharing this pattern. Sometimes there is just so much to see and do on the net that you miss some of the good stuff.

o

Thanks for posting the link, I dont sew much but I think even I could do these.
Oddie

o

Yeah, it's just basic running stitch sewing and if you like doing that, you can start making yo-yo's for other crafts :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here