Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does Anyone Know Where?

Posted by bulldinkie (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 27, 12 at 6:41

I could get see thru glass candy canes,we want to do like a sand art with glass crushed beads???about 10"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does Anyone Know Where?

I just did a google on see thru glass candy canes but didn't see anything try it Your ? from GardenWeb did show up

o

what did you try?

o

see thru glass candy canes

o

yes but where to look???

o

Try looking up glass blowers I am sure you can find one that would do these reasonably

o

I sent email to a few no answer,when my daughter & make ornamentswed like them to be able to hand down inthe family,so we want thm nice,but cant find clear glass candy canes

o

Can you get clear glass rods like this and bend the end yourself? Might be good to go to a stained glass store and see if they have glass rods. Lab suppliers might have them too, but I don't know if those would bend when heated up (with a torch or bunsen burner just where you want it to bend.)
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: 12 in glass rods on ebay

o
did you try ebay and etsy

I find everything on ebay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here