Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Xmas tree earrings! Easy!!

Posted by sunnyca (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 18, 08 at 0:59

I don't know where GF got idea for these but so simple maybe you all have made them. Xmas tree earrings. 2 gold colored head pins 2 gold colored beads-4 or 5 mm. 6 green starburst (pinwheel) 18 mm. 6 green starbursts 12 mm. 2 red 6mm beads 2 gold earrings kind that look like a shepards hook. Divide the above into 2 piles, Take headpin & stack 1 gold colored bead be sure it is slightly bigger than end of headpin. (trunk)now 2 18mm starburst then 2 12mm starbursts & 1 red 6mm bead make loopin the area above the red bead & be sure everything is on tight,then hook to earring. Repeat for 2nd 1. Very easy, very cute & if you have the supplies on hand don't have to buy anything. They are about 1 1/8 in. long on the part you stacked from gold bead to red bead. I gave them to relatives before xmas last yr & they loved them. Hope you enjoy!! Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Xmas tree earrings! Easy!!

Can you post a picture?

o
RE: Xmas tree earrings! Easy!!

Here are directions for the little xmas tree earrings Kuduzukween was so nice to post for me.(More than a little computer challenged !!) The angel ones I will have directions for mon. The strawberries, 3 with hangers were from "Country Woman J-J issue2007 by Marsha Doyle but I didn't see them as suncatchers but cute little Xmas ornaments so I changed it to a brass 2 in. headpin (found in jewelry making dept at Joanne's or Michael's) add to pin a red seed bead,1 red mm bead, 1 12mm red sunburst,2 18mm red sunburst, 1 25 mm red sunburst, 1 25mm green,1 18mm green sunburst, 1 6mm green bead, pull down tight on head pin & make a loop, add hanger & your ornament is finished. I made 3 of these for each of relatives I make handemade ornaments for each year & they were a "hit" last Xmas!Enjoy!! Jan

o
pic on'Check out these earrings from sunny ca'

The pics are on "check out these earrings from sunny ca. I wanted to get these up in case anyone wants to make them. If you have done beading before probably have supplies on hand. All take less than 1 hr to make up a pr. Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here