Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kotex houseslippers

Posted by mlea (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 4, 09 at 21:50

I'm making kotex houseslippers for a PMS party.....(girl get-together) and I'm needing a little tag to go along with them and I'm just blank. I'm going to put PMS on the front of the tag, but I thought I needed either a little one-liner or a short poem.....got any cute ideas, anybody? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Lynn in Indiana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kotex houseslippers

I made them years ago - I called them MP Slippers This is what I had on the tag...
FEATURES
Soft and Hygienic
Keeps feet smelling fresh
Non-slip grip strips on the soles
Built in deodorant feature
Disposable and Biodegradable
Environmentally safe
No more bending over to wipe up spills
Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light Day and GET OUT THE SAND BAGS!!!
Hope this helps...

o

ROFLMAO @ Bonnie !! THat saying is adorable !!!!!

o

I'm still getting requests for them... lol

o

LOL, I can't imagine what these look like, any pictures?

o

I am so mad at myself for not taking a photo of my finished houseslippers. They were a hit of the party.....I thought I saved what I put on the tag, but didn't ....I did a search on the web and found a little poem about now that it's no longer that 'time of the month'....i made tags with my cricut with the lettering PMS on the front of and then used address labels on the back with my little poem
Thanks for sharing with me!

o

You can find pictures here:
http://www.craftsayings.com/projects/gag_gifts/padded_slippers/index.shtml

Here is a link that might be useful: CraftSayings.com

o

Someone sent me a picture of them back around Christmas. The message was entirely different but it was something like "with things being as tight as they are this Christmas, this is all I can afford to give you". I know it's not what you're looking for, but I just had to tell about it lol.

o

Thanks for the link with pics. LOL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here