Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gallery glass paints

Posted by deja (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 07 at 17:13

does anyone have a craft use for gallery glass other than the one its made for? ihave a lot of paints and have now started doing stain glass and don't use them but don't want them to go to waste.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gallery glass paints

I Thought Was going crazy - you posted in 2 forums ! LOL

MY reply is here !

Here is a link that might be useful: Gallery glass

o

I like to spounge the paint on to jars, the gingerbread man in this photo was done useing glass stain, dont know if it matters but I wet my spounge frist, the little bubbles when dried gives a texture that looks cute, I also set them to dry by a heater between coats, the snowman was done with craft paint.
If you would like to see another photo look at the jars I made on page 4 under Lets see those americana decorations.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry havent found any other uses for the glass paints.
Oddie

o

I used them to make my wind harps..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They have been outside now for two summers and a lot of the paint has faded away...I was going to redo them this summer but couldn't find my paints...(just found them this week...)hope they are still good for next year.

patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here