Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bun in the Oven Baby Shower Game

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 29, 08 at 15:29

I am having a baby shower and need your help.

Was wondering if anyone had the pattern and instructions to this baby shower game. What would you make the little dresses out of?? How big should they be.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bun in the Oven Baby Shower Game

I'm not sure what the game is- sounds like make little dresses & 1 has a "bun in the oven" Kind of like diapers you make & I is "dirty" Tiny dab of mustard. If it's on that order than I would think felt 2 1/2 in to 3 inch little dresses would be fine could sew or glue the 2 identical pieces of dress together. For bun I guess you could write on back inside of 1 dress "Baby" Last yr I was at shower & each person was given large safety pin when you arrived. If you said word baby anyone that heard you could take your pin away. 1 with most pins got gift. Another game was identifying words, they were scrambled & you had to unscramble. words like diaper, bonnet, stroller, carseat, Dreft, powder,bottle, just pick words you want & then scramble & put those 20 on paper & make up as many copies as guests. Another 1 is Ads from magazines for baby things- had to identify the slogan. So hope this helps. Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here